Monday, August 17, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!

Here is a picture of his spine! Daddy payed close attention and was glad to see his spine growing well and straight!!! Here are 2 feet. I love that you can already count his toes. I count them over and over!! This little piggy went to the market...
2 arms 2 hands! Can't see his fingers in this shot.
Here is our SONS precious face!! I could stare at it all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S A BOY!!! It was a little strange to post this picture, but it's very clear! Daddy knew long before the sonographer announced it. He said he could tell right away, but he kept quiet and then acted surprised when she announced...It's a Boy. Caleb and I are both so excited to welcome a son into our family.
His name is Micah. No middle name nailed down yet:) Micah means-who is like God. That has been our prayer all along. That the Lord would bless us with a child whom he has made in his image. Our continued prayer for Micah is that he would grow to be strong, healthy and above all follow his name---and be like our AMAZING GOD!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love his name, and I love these sweet pictures! Can't wait for our children to be great friends!

    ReplyDelete