Thursday, June 25, 2009
Doctors Appt.
I had another doctors appt. yesterday. 13 weeks 5 days. Caleb was unable to go with me due to class (can't wait for daddy to be done with school:) so Aunt Sarah was able to go with me. For those of you who know my family you are probably a little confused by "Aunt Sarah". You are correct, Caleb and I have no blood sisters named Sarah, rather my BEST FRIEND from the time I was 14 months old!!! Sarah and I have remained VERY close over the last 24 years, a huge thanks to our parents who kept us in close contact, even when I'm sure it was a little inconvenient. So Aunt Sarah went with me to my doctors appt. to hear babies heartbeat again, 160 bpm. The best part was, right when Dr. Bavishi found the heartbeat Aunt Sarah started to cry! It was the best response I could have asked for :) I will post my 13 week picture soon, this baby is growin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment