Friday, June 12, 2009

Week 11


I can not believe how fast this pregnancy is going and how much Caleb and I see my body changing, it is nothing short of miraculous!!!! Since my last post at 7 weeks we have had a doctors appointment at 9 weeks and got to hear our babies heart beat for the first time. It sounded like a little train, just like everyone told me it would:) 170 bpm. Since I am no good at sound effects, Caleb makes the noise for me whenever I want to remember what it sounds like. I have continued to feel great during the pregnancy!! Praise to my Father. I have had no sickness and Caleb continues to feed me a nutritious breakfast, lunch and dinner that is healthy for mama and baby. I am still wearing my old clothes, but can definitely feel them fitting a little more snug then usual around my waist. I have continued working out and am grateful for a healthy pregnancy that allows me to feel so good and continue doing so. Caleb and I are definitely looking forward to feeling the baby move, even though it is still many weeks away. Thank you for being patient with us as we add to this blog. We'll be sure to have another picture up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment