Wednesday, September 23, 2009

26 Weeks

Look at me GROW!!! Caleb and I continue to praise God for an amazing and healthy pregnancy. I have continued to feel great and Caleb and I find ourselves talking more and more about Micah's arrival. At my last doctors appt. Micah's heartbeat was in the 150's and was more active then ever. It was my glucose appt. and I'm sure he has never been so hyper. When the doctor was trying to gauge his heartbeat he kicked the doppler 3 times. I am already starting to pick up on his sleep cycles a bit. He is pretty active between 5 and 5:30 in the morning, when I am still trying to get another hour of sleep, and by the time I do get up he's asleep again:) One of my students even got to feel him move. While singing happy birthday to one of my little boys, who was standing right in front of my tummy, Micah kicked and this little boy turned around and looked at me with BIG EYES. I laughed and told him that my baby hasn't learned that it's not nice to kick people yet, all the kids thought it was great!!!!
Caleb and I would appreciate your continued prayers. We are due in exactly 3 months and are excited to start our Bradley Birthing classes the first week in October. They will run for 10 weeks, which takes us right up to our due date.
What a GREAT God we serve, that he could be so mindful and clever as to create life in such a way as this. I can not fully comprehend it; this miraculous baby inside of me I give him praise "for your workmanship is marvelous."

No comments:

Post a Comment