Tuesday, October 20, 2009

30 Weeks

I can not believe how fast this pregnancy is going!!!! 2 weeks ago Caleb and I started our Bradley Birthing Classes, which are a total of 10 weeks; just in time for Micah to arrive:) We are thrilled with how the Lord has miraculously continued to change my body and cause it to function in such a way that LIFE can grow within me. I know this is something I will never fully comprehend, but am looking forward to a detailed lesson from the Lord on it in heaven:) I still have very high energy, am working out 3-4 days a week (depending on the busy schedule), our house in Bethany is coming along and hopefully in November we will get to start some painting! Caleb is preparing for his final national board, board 4, which he will take next month. Currently we are doing a Jon Courson study on Micah and learning so much about the man of God in scripture that he was and praying these attributes over our son. Compassion for the Lost and for Christians who are far from God, Boldness in his faith, and a Prophet.
Well, we'll take another picture in a few weeks. I know this is a real growing time for him physically and that means it's a growing time for me too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment